Stubborn Encounter of an Otter Kind


How hard can it be to feed an otter?
Pass that bucket over here, and I'll give it a try.
Hey there, Mr. Otter, what do you think of this fish?
Hey there, Mr. Otter, don't it look delish-
us?

AmC AmC F G - :|| (4x)
C - /

Why won't that otter eat this fish?
Hey, Miss Zookeeper, I've only got one wish:
show me how to get that otter to eat my fish.

F C G C :|| (3x)

Little Miss Zookeeper offered no advice,
so I took that fish in my teeth and dove right in.
And like a momma bird feeding her baby I tried to pass it on,
but of that fish stubborn otter refused to con-
sume.

I climb on out. I'm dripping wet. Miss Zookeeper just laughs,
like Little Miss Know-it-all in her fancy cap.
Once she's able to catch her breath she says to me,
The reason that otter won't eat your fish is he's a capy-
bara.

And capybaras are herbivores.
You've got the wrong bucket; he's not who that's meant for.
Getting that otter to eat that fish would be quite a chore
'cause that otter's a capy-
bara.”

F C G C :|| (3x)
F - G - / C - /