Well Suited



Some people live their lives always racing for the top,
spinning in circles and striving nonstop,
chasing down something always just out of reach.
I sit back in the shade, and I have me a peach.

Capo II
C - F C / C - G C :||

I've never been one for fine wine.
Cheap wine always suits me just fine.
I'll never be rich, and maybe that's why
I've never been one for fine wine.

C - F C / F - G C / C - F C / C - G C

You can live your life like there's always something missing,
always wishing it was someone else's lips you were kissing,
but take the time to savor what you've got here today.
If it left you tomorrow, you'd be wishing it had stayed.

If you gave me a glass of fine wine,
I'm sure that I'd like it just fine.
I'm not one to push good things away.
I just take life as it comes from day to day.

I take love where I find it. I take it as it comes.
I always seem to find more than enough,
and when I get to feeling I could use a little more,
I find it overflowing where I'd overlooked before.

Just a simple song with simpleminded words
carried along by three simple chords.
I'm not above singing simple melodies.
I rest in the beauty of simplicity.