At a Loss



Faded love fits you
like a well-worn shirt,
soft and familiar,
it hides away the dirt.
Shiny love fits you
just like a glove,
sleek and sexy,
it lights your world up.
So now you're at a crossroads.
How do you choose?
Take a chance to feel more alive,
or hold onto what's close to you?

Am E / DmG Am :|| Am - (3x)

Here we are, here we are, right where we've always been.
You're tangled up by your heart. I'm lost somewhere 
     inside of my head.

F G E Am / F Am E Am

I wish I could tell you
the right thing to do,
but my life still eludes me
with or without you.
In all of my confusion
I can offer little advice,
but I'm nothing but thankful
for your part in my life.
You could never be my savior,
and no one can ever be yours.
We've got to sort out for ourselves
what all this madness is for.